Tuesday, March 20, 2007

PROMOTE YOUR INTEREST IN PHOTOGRAPHY AND EARN MONEY


I can bet, that there are lot of people who are amature photographers and whenever they get some time or they go on a vacation, they would shoot photos of their trip. Definitely, out of these, some will be incredible and something which could be shared with others. But most of these will be normally locked in CD's or albums.

I also fall in the same category of people. I have a good collection of photographs of wild life, tourist places and nature. I normally write a CD and store them. But recently, one of my friends in a internet forum recommended me a site, called 'Share-a-pic', where you can upload photos in the form of albums, with a particular theme. These albums are open to the internet. When people view your photos, you get paid for each view that you achieve. I have joined since one week and have already 1000 views in my credit. The earning factor is there, but the more important, for people like us is......... we get a platform to promote our talent or interest. I got highly encouraged when I saw 20 views for my uploaded albums, just on the first day!!

If you want to view some of my albums in this site click on the links below:

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=33307&owner=asish16
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=35048&owner=asish16

The registration process is simple and fast. It is free too. Just click on the link below and get going. GOOD LUCK.

http://www.shareapic.net/ref.php?owner=asish16

No comments: